DIY & Crafts Video
I have always felt that ginkgo is a fairy tale of late autumn, and the golden ginkgo is like a tree of sunshine. In the cold early winter, it gives us warmth deep in our hearts. First collect the golden ginkgo leaves, wrap a few ginkgo leaves one by one, and then arrange the flower shape. It’s that simple.
Do children like flowers and grass, especially some flowers on the side of the road that don’t know their names? Occasionally seeing them makes us feel more pleasantly surprised! Share a plush stick handmade, beautiful and cute flowers made, don’t worry about watering, Deworming, come and learn to make a small flower pot to decorate the room.
Material: woolen thread, scissors, needle, thread, cake tray If the leftover wool from knitting sweaters at home is not used for knitting, what else can we use? If you like to hang a beautiful wind chime decoration in your bedroom, you might as well refer to today's wind chime DIY method, using ordinary colored wool to make a nice wall hanging hair ball wind chime.
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Material: pleated paper, round beads, thread, scissors, woolen thread, thick iron wire There are too many old sweaters at home and there is no place to put them, so don’t throw them away? Simple DIY can make good use of it. You certainly can’t imagine that handicrafts made of common materials hung on the wall are beautiful scenery at home.
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Material: foam net, scissors, iron wire, thread, green tape Now let’s see how I use discarded foam nets to cleverly turn into flowers, dress up beautiful homes, and make my home unique! Cut the foam net and bundle it up to make such beautiful flowers. It is simple and beautiful. Do you want to get it? If you use white foam net, you can also paint it in your favorite color.
I went out for a walk yesterday and saw pine cones and dry branches falling on the ground. I decided to take them home. After simple DIY handwork, pine cones have become beautiful wall decoration crafts. I hope my DIY handmade works will bring you more inspiration. Material: pine cones, dry branches, hot melt glue gun, pompons, wool
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Material: Colored beads, copper wire, twine, scissors The spring cherry tree is a beautiful scenery of nature. If you want to add a cherry tree at home, the beads on the bracelet can meet your requirements. The DIY crafts of beads and cherry trees are simple and unique. Let's try it together.
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Material: clothespin, pompon, hot melt glue gun, paper jam, glue The simplest DIY handicrafts for children can be said to be this. A small amount of materials, the clothes clips DIY caterpillar pompon children's handicrafts are really too cute, whether it is a good toy for children, you can exercise the child's ability And it's also a great decoration.
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Everyone's socks in life are often replaced with new ones. It is a pity that so many old socks are thrown away, and they will occupy storage space if they are not thrown. My waste socks are really too much, and now is the time to use my waste. An old sock turned into a cute rabbit handmade toy, simple DIY operation is best for children. Material: old socks, woolen yarn, plastic sand, sewing needle, sewing thread, ribbon
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Sometimes there are too many photos and I do n’t know how to deal with them. There are not so many photo frames at home. If you are having such troubles, you can DIY a photo frame with me and use the most commonly used materials at home. Because this is a very simple DIY, it is also very suitable for preschool children. Material: cardboard, scissors, glue, colored paper, hot melt glue gun, pompon, pencil
In the sun, sitting on a swing is a pleasure. If there is no room for a large swing at home, then use popsicle sticks to make a swing decoration , Watching the mood will be better. May wish to try it with family or friends, and hope you can collect and share such a good idea with others. Material: popsicle stick, hot melt glue gun, stick, yarn
- _ - Find more tutorials and details on my website. Do you have a lot of old sweaters at home? Now you do n’t wear them anymore, but you do n’t want to throw them away. Today ’s DIY handiwork is to solve this problem. The old wool is used as waste and can be turned into a beautiful decoration. If you have enough patience, make a lot of such woolen hats and string them into curtains, it will be a unique scenery. Materials: wool, scissors, cardboard, double-sided tape
In fact, at the beginning, I was resisting. The DIY bouquet of shredded paper was different from what I imagined. But one day when I saw it on the table, plus the sunlight, it felt so cute. The main thing is that this shredded paper DIY bouquet decoration craft is very simple, anyone can do it, and the material can be left over by other handwork. Materials: Crepe paper, scissors, paper towels, wire, liquid glue, hot melt glue gun
Today, I tried DIY yarn ball for the first time, it was so amazing, it was even more lovely than I thought. Friends who like DIY crafts can give it a try, you will also harvest different handicrafts. DIY DIY is really a very meaningful thing, and I hope you can collect and share such a good idea with others. Material: wool, wire, scissors
Seeing this flower, did you not expect it to be DIY with garbage bags, and it is very simple DIY handmade. It can be done wherever and whenever, and most people can do it. Looking at the beautiful flowers, during the worst COVID-19, you are lucky, the flowers will bring hope and warmth. May wish to try with family or friends, and hope you can collect and share such a good idea with others. Materials: garbage bags, scissors, iron wire, green tape