61. With the first light they went off. After two hours they were attacked by winter wolves. And ther understood that cold weather was not the only danger on the journey also the monsters came by with cold.
60. At the mouth of the valley there was a village named Varawa. All the people has been gathered the only inn. A woman (Hira) approached them and asked their help to go to Rhund, the other villege at the deep of the valley.
59. In the first month of spring the weather was nice until it wasn't. with every step they took it got colder and colder. It was unnaturel, almost magical.
58. After the criminals punished they left the town with some medals and treasures. And William gathered some useful info about his sister.
57. With the help of his friends and to collect clever clues William revealed the Gullwing Bandits identity.
56. Gullwing Bandit and his thugs had been attacking the cargo ships and endangered the guilds. Guild masters asked William to solve this puzzle, because they couldn't trust their own men.
55. The riverside villages (there was two of them) were hometown of local thief guilds. Guild masters made sure that William knows their existences.
54. They lost in a marsh. The ranger hunts in the area helped them to find the nearby village Hylock.
Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/183754036/dungeons-and-dragons-mens-necktie
Best Game Night Ever! Polyhedral Dice Etched Shot Glasses. $48.00, via Etsy.