Anıl adlı kullanıcıdan daha fazla fikir
Softball Shadow ❤

Softball Shadow ❤

Jinsheng Trading (Dalian) Co., Ltd. offers the best iscar insert in China and Japan. You can easliy acces Iscar grade selection by visting our website and clicking on the Iscar insert listed in the product section. Read More: http://www.totimetools.com/Products/ISCAR.html

Jinsheng Trading (Dalian) Co., Ltd. offers the best iscar insert in China and Japan. You can easliy acces Iscar grade selection by visting our website and clicking on the Iscar insert listed in the product section. Read More: http://www.totimetools.com/Products/ISCAR.html

ISCAR New Turning, Grooving and Parting Tools for High Pressure Coolant - YouTube

ISCAR New Turning, Grooving and Parting Tools for High Pressure Coolant - YouTube

An israeli toolmaking company affiliated with the IMC. In 2006 Warren Buffett purchased an 80% stake in the company. Warren Buffett then proceeded to buy the remaining 20% of Iscar in 2013.  Dzenita Cifric

An israeli toolmaking company affiliated with the IMC. In 2006 Warren Buffett purchased an 80% stake in the company. Warren Buffett then proceeded to buy the remaining 20% of Iscar in 2013. Dzenita Cifric

Record player = time machine

Record player = time machine

iPhone all iOS all

iPhone all iOS all

Mark Knopfler - Privateering Limited Edition (CD+LP+3 Track Bonus CD+A Life In Songs DVD) http://www.audioavm.com/Mark-Knopfler-Privateering-Limited-Edition-CDLP3-Track-Bonus-CDA-Life-In-Songs-DVD,PR-1607.html

Mark Knopfler - Privateering Limited Edition (CD+LP+3 Track Bonus CD+A Life In Songs DVD) http://www.audioavm.com/Mark-Knopfler-Privateering-Limited-Edition-CDLP3-Track-Bonus-CDA-Life-In-Songs-DVD,PR-1607.html

Pink Floyd - The Division Bell 20th Anniversary Edition 180g 2LP/2 - 7" Vinyl/1 CD/Etched Blue 12" Vinyl & Blu-Ray Box Set

Pink Floyd - The Division Bell 20th Anniversary Edition 180g 2LP/2 - 7" Vinyl/1 CD/Etched Blue 12" Vinyl & Blu-Ray Box Set

ISCAR Cutting Tools - Metal Working Tools - FIN LNK-BT

ISCAR Cutting Tools - Metal Working Tools - FIN LNK-BT

Muse "The Resistance" deluxe box set with CD+DVD album, 2LP 180g heavyweight vinyl album, Muse 2GB USB pre-loaded with WAV, Apple Lossless and mp3 320kbps files plus bespoke audio player, and 12" art print, 2009. (CD+DVD deluxe album and USB)

Muse "The Resistance" deluxe box set with CD+DVD album, 2LP 180g heavyweight vinyl album, Muse 2GB USB pre-loaded with WAV, Apple Lossless and mp3 320kbps files plus bespoke audio player, and 12" art print, 2009. (CD+DVD deluxe album and USB)