Moschonisi (Cunda Island)
Island just off the coast of Ayvali
The Mavridoglou family, who owned the bakery on Plati sokaki, Moschonisi 1914.
An old photo of the Monastery Taxiarchis ta Tsamia, Moschonisi.
Map of Moschonisi and Ayvali
The monastery of Saint George on the Gulf of Pateritsa (also known as Saint George of Psifi), Moschonisi.
In the background is the church Saint Panteleimon, located in the northern part of Moschonisi. Today it has been destroyed.
The christening of Evgenia Mavridoglou-Perdikaki at Saint Panteleimon, Moschonisi, 25 January 1910.
Moschonisi, late 19th century
Mansion home, otherwise known as 'the Palace', Mosconisi
Remains of a crematorium at a cemetery, Moschonisi.
The ruins of Hagia Triada, Moschonisi
Daha fazla fikir