Desserts with few ingredients
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Desserts with few ingredients. Get inspired and try out new things.
M&M Monster Dessert Recipes are loaded with oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and of course M&Ms. They are quick, easy to make, and kids love them!
You're going to love this easy Oreo Fluff Dessert! Find out how to make this simple no-bake dessert recipe!
1 · 3 minutes · Individual mugs of fluffy vanilla cake speckled with shredded coconut and juicy bits of pineapple.
- 1 can Pineapple tidbits
- 1 bottle Coconut cream or coconut syrup
Baking & Spices
- 1 box Angel food cake mix
- 1 box Cake mix, yellow
Nuts & Seeds
- 24 tbsp Coconut, sweetened
- 1 Water
- Non-stick spray (if not using disposable cups)
- This easy, 3 ingredient Apple Dump cake will easily be one of your favorite fall desserts! It's made easy with pie filling and a box cake mix, which means less work for you! With lot's of cinnamon flavor, you are going to fall in love! #gogogogourmet #appledumpcake #dumpcakerecipes #falldesserts #easycakerecipes #foodcritic #recipe7cocktailsandkitchen #recipeisontheblog #FOODPOST #recipease #recipehalloween #foodography #recipeswap #foodforlife #foodfacts #recipedessert #recipesofHOPE…
This 2 Ingredient Fudge is a quick and easy dessert to make!!! A frugal easy no bake dessert that is perfect to give as a gift or to make at home! With just the micorwave this fudge is going to be any peanut butter lover favorit!