Easy pizza dough
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Easy pizza dough. Get inspired and try out new things.
9 · 15 minutes · This pizza dough recipe sets the foundation for beautiful, flavorful pizzas. It works great in home ovens as well as outdoor pizza ovens. No mixer is needed and you don’t need to proof your yeast.
Baking & Spices
- 300 g Bread flour
- 1 1/2 g Instant yeast
- 7 g Sea salt, fine grain
Oils & Vinegars
- 4 g Olive oil, extra virgin
- 200 g Water
Making pizza dough at home is easy and fun for the whole family! Our pizza flour is the perfect blend of freshly milled Hard Red Spring, White Sonora, and just a touch of Blue Beard Durum flours, which makes for a smooth texture and flavorful, crispy crust. 2 lb box Arizona grown
It took a long time to get the pizza dough recipe at Roberta’s right. Our pizza crust reaches back to some Italian traditions but it’s not classic Neapolitan.
- 306 grams (2½ cups) fifty-fifty blend of 00 flour and King Arthur all-purpose flour
- 8 grams (scant 2 teaspoons) fine sea salt
- 4 grams (scant 1 teaspoon) fresh yeast, or 2 grams (scant ½ teaspoon) active dry yeast
- 4 grams (scant 1 teaspoon) good olive oil
- 202 grams (1 cup minus 1 tablespoon) lukewarm water