Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Meat Tenderizer. Get inspired and try out new things.
You might even find yourself on the next episode of Chopped.
77 · No summer cookout is complete without a tray of stuffed cabbages! Tender cabbage leaves stuffed with rice, seasoned ground meats and a rich tomato sauce make this the perfect summer comfort food. Plus these freeze beautifully!
- 1 large size head cabbage (about 3-5 pounds)
- 1 lb ground beef (or 1 1/2 lbs if not using pork)
- 1/2 pound ground pork (omit if using all beef)
- 1 medium onion, chopped small
- 3 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, cooled white rice
- 3 10.75 ounce cans tomato soup (if using a deep dish pan with a 3” side use 4 cans)
9 · 26 minutes · If you love finger foods, then you need to make these hot honey chicken tenders! Chicken tenderloins coated in buttermilk, flour, then fried to perfection and smothered in sauce.
- 1 lb Chicken tenderloins
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Hot sauce
Baking & Spices
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 Oil
- 2 cups Buttermilk