When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.

Technology lab

Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Technology lab. Get inspired and try out new things.
Middle School Technology Projects Yearly Subscription35+ Middle School Technology Projects for intermediate to advanced skill level. These projects and activities will save you so much time coming up with what to do during your computer lab time.

Middle School Technology Projects Yearly Subscription35+ Middle School Technology Projects for intermediate to advanced skill level. These projects and activities will save you so much time coming up with what to do during your computer lab time.

Posters for Elem Technology Lab - Elementary Tech Teachers

The school year is nearly upon us! It is time to create an inviting learning environment in the computer lab. I have decided to go with a variation of the popular angry birds theme which I am calling "Techno Lovin' Birds." Our campus mascot is the roadrunner so this theme will be perfect for my grade K-5 students. Since my school mandates that 75% of the room be comprised of authentic student work, I have to give careful consideration to the content of the remaining 25%. My first task was to…

Don't stress over integrating technology in the elementary classroom any more. Click to see over 100 computer lab activities for your grades K-5 students, and even a few for middle school.

Don't stress over integrating technology in the elementary classroom any more. Click to see over 100 computer lab activities for your grades K-5 students, and even a few for middle school.

With the installation of VDI computers in NEISD labs and libraries,  a few changes have been made on the software load. Kid Pix, Kid Keys, and Leap into Phonics are no longer available due to the f…

With the installation of VDI computers in NEISD labs and libraries, a few changes have been made on the software load. Kid Pix, Kid Keys, and Leap into Phonics are no longer available due to the f…

technology word wall

OMGoodness! Seriously.... I wish we could kind of ease back into the year. This week has whooped my arse! One more day. Met my new class today and they are so stinking cute! Right now I only have 15 - how awesome would that be? I have NEVER had a class that small. I am hoping there is not a massive reorganizing or something. Fifteen would be amazing... anything under 22 would be! Linking up with Tales of a First Grade Teacher to share what my classroom looks like so far! I am exhausted but…