25. After a great couple of days it is time for my friends and I to leave. We learned lots about the Ottomans and about Constantinople. I hope these pictures educate you on the Empire as well as the city!
24. The last few hours we were in Constantinople we went to the a famous spice market. They smell amazing! Im going to buy some to give to my family!
23. After the jewelry shop a man called us to his coffee shop. We went in he said he had the best coffee in Constantinople so we tried it. Turkish coffee is very rich in flavour.
22. After the art studio we went into a jewelry shop. The jewelry was very beautiful. The jewelry was specifically for women.
21. The next morning we started to explore some more. We went to an art studio. We saw this very nice rug! It looks like it took a while to make.
20. It was getting late but my friends and I had to make 1 last stop before crashing for the night. We stopped and bought a book on the alphabet. We all agreed we would try to learn the language on the way back home.
19. Later we saw a bunch of people standing in a circle. We went closer and realized it was a band. The Ottoman bands played great music especially while they were walking to the battle field.
18. After we ate Baklava we went next door to another sweets shop. At this one they sold Turkish Delight. Turkish Delight is soft and chewy.
17. While walking around we got to a sweets shop. This sweet is called Baklava it is crunchy and sweet. They recommended to have it with tea.
16. After seeing Saleyman The Lawgiver we got curious on how he took over so many areas. We looked into it and his strategy was to attack with cannons from 2 sides. This is a cannon on one side of the battle field.