Easy Vocalic R Phrases and Sentences Plus Language | Speech therapy | Articulation | ear, air, ire, or, ar, e
* plus a bonus Interactive PDF file of this resour
The Boom Card Version of this resource can be found here
Every page in this resource contains either vocalic /r/ coarticulation phrases or sentences
This resource includes both printable PDF formats and a no print, no prep, Interactive PDF format
Coarticulation is a great strategy for teaching the motor pattern for vocalic R
1. 25 black and white print and go pages with vocalic r coarticulation phrases or sentences. Great for homework or during therapy session
2. 4 pages of color cards to play Go Fish and matching games with coarticulation sentences for vocalic r. (each red contraction card has a matching sentence card in another colo
* vocalic r sentence and phrases with coarticulation ear, air, ire, ar, or and
* possessive pronouns our, your and their with coarticulation phras
* contractions they're, we're, and you're with coarticulation sentenc
* Homophones your and you're with coarticulation sentence
* Homophones their and they're with coarticulation sentence
The coarticulation strategy in this set of sentences will be helpful for students who can say initial R sounds but are struggling with one or more of the vocalic R sounds. Coarticulation uses a sound your student can produce to teach the target sound
These can be used during therapy sessions or sent home as homework
I have seen great results with this strategy with my own students
I use these with every one of my /r/ articulation students
They are great for carryover of new motor patterns
Tips for using this resourc
* ⭐️The coarticulation strategy used in this resource works best with students that have already mastered prevocalic /r/ at syllable and word level.
* ⭐️Take the prevocalic /r/ skill they already have and use this strategy to teach vocalic /r/ sounds in the final position.
* ⭐️I have often found that if I focus on one vocalic /r/ sound with this strategy until the student is successful; the student will frequently show progress with other vocalic /r/ sounds that we have not yet targeted.
Click a link below to check out other items in my TpT store
Vocalic R Word and Sentence List Bundl
R Carryover Prosody Activit
Vocalic R Tic Tac Toe Game Ear Air Ire Ar Or E
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: • Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need t
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
Ships from and sold by