5-Minute Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
Published on May 11, 2022
Serving Size: 8 servings
Keep a batch of the easy to make Cilantro Lime Dressing on hand to make great salads and perk up grilled meat and fish in a snap! Hop on over to Flavor-feed.com for more recipes!
- •1 bunch fresh cilantro
- •½ cup plain low-fat or whole yogurt
- •3 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- •½ jalapeño pepper, seeded
- •2 tsp. agave or honey
- •¼ cup olive oil
- •Salt to taste
- •1. Trim and discard about ½ inch from the bottom of cilantro stems.
- •2. Combine the cilantro, yogurt, lime juice, agave, and jalapeño in a food processor and process until finely chopped and blended.
- •3. Slowly add the olive oil through the feed tube until blended. Season to taste with salt.