Cookies and Cream Rice Krispies Treats
Published on July 9, 2022
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 9 servings
- •6 cups rice cereal
- •4 tbsp butter
- •10 oz mini marshmallows
- •10 crushed Oreo cookies, divided use your favorite flavor
- •6 oz marshmallow fluff
- •1 Herhsey's Cookies and Cream chocolate bar
- •Oreo cookies for garnish
- •In a large saucepan melt butter over medium low heat. Add mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- •Add half of the Oreo cookies, and cereal. Stir until all the cereal and cookies are coated in the marshamallow mixture.
- •Add half of the cereal mixture in a greased 9x9 baking dish.
- •Spread marshmallow fluff and scatter pieces of Hershey's cookies and cream bar and the remaining Oreo cookies.
- •Top with the rest of the cereal mixture. Gently press in some Oreo chunks. Let cool before cutting into squares.