Smoked Rosemary Old Fashioned
Published on July 7, 2022
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 1 serving
- •1-2 springs of rosemary
- •2 oz bourbon
- •1/2 oz rosemary syrup (recipe follows)
- •Few dashes orange bitters
- •Carefully, burn the end of a rosemary spring until smoking. Cover the smoking Rosemary with a cocktail glass to trap smoke. Allow to smoke inside the glass for a few minutes
- •Add ice to cocktail glass and add remaining ingredients. Gently stir and garnish with another rosemary spring.
- •1 cup water
- •1 cup granulated sugar
- •3-5 large sprigs of Rosemary
To make syrup: combine everything together over medium high heat. Once sugar melted and begins to simmer, stir, turn off heat and allow to sit until cool. Strain into an empty container and store in fridge for up to 1 month.