• red pepper flakes to taste
• 1 tsp. dried mint optional
• In a small bowl, mix together the oil, soy sauce, agave, paprika, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
• Remove the outer leaves from the Napa cabbage and discard them. Cut the top off the cabbage save for other use. Now, cut the cabbage into about 4 "steaks" about 1 ½ inch thick.
• Place the cabbage discs onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Using a pastry brush, apply the soy sauce mixture onto the cabbage evenly. Sprinkle with dried mint, if desired.
• Bake the cabbage steaks at 400°F for about 25-30 minutes, until the leaves are browned and the center is tender. Serve hot out of the oven.