• 1 16 oz Can of Jumbo Biscuits
• 12 oz. of Breakfast Sausage
• 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
• In the bottom of the baking dish line it with biscuit dough pressing down firmly.
• In a frying pan cook and crumble sausage until brown. Drain grease. Evenly add sausage on top of biscuit dough.
• In a bowl beat eggs and milk together with salt and pepper. Pour over biscuits and sausage.
• Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
• Bake for 25-30 minutes. If the top starts to get to brown cover with foil.
• Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.