Buffalo Fried Shrimp
Published on July 2, 2022
Buffalo fried shrimp are so good and crispy and forget about it you just have to make it! The number one rule when frying any proteins is to make sure it’s patted dry and room temperature. I set my shrimp out about half hour before prepping. Set up a little assembly line:
- •1. Shrimp: sprinkle with some old bay seasoning and a few tablespoons of flour (mix) @oldbay_seasoning
- •2. Whisk together 3 eggs and some hot sauce @franksredhot
- •3. Season all purpose flour with garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, Tonys seasoning @tonychacheres , and old bay seasoning @oldbay_seasoning
- •Bread the shrimp making sure you shake off excess egg wash &flour between dips!
- •I fried mine in vegetable oil! It only takes a few minutes! So watch closely!
- •As for the sauce it’s simple and absolutely delicious!
- •1 stick of butter, about 12-15 oz of Franks Red Hot (depending on how much heat you want in the sauce) the butter mellows it out! Chopped garlic, a salt & pepper, and a splash of white wine vinegar! Serve em up with some blue cheese or ranch dressing! I love @litehousefoods brand dressing for both options! you’re gonna love love! #makeit #shrimp #buffaloshrimp #friedshrimp @costco #tiktokfood @tiktok