Bedroom Decor Ideas to Suit Every Style-Green Color
Let me guide you through a collection of green bedrooms, ranging from light hues of mint and bright lime green, to darker shades of sage, emerald, and hunter green. We’ll provide tips on how to create your own individual aesthetic, and look at accessories to perfect your new green scheme.
• 🎯Update a classic shade. Dark green bedroom walls build a look of deep sophistication. Team dark green decor with a grey bedstead and a modern floor lamp to keep the look current.
• 🎯You can modernise a hunter green bedroom with an attention grabbing monochrome rug and a sputnik chandelier.
• Raring to go rustic. A green and brown bedroom scheme evokes a rustic charm. Add a pop of solid yellow in some scatter cushions or a bed throw to brighten up the combo, and match with yellow gold accents in bedroom pendant lights or lamps.
• 🎯A sleeker take on a green, brown and yellow theme.
• 🎯Light and refreshing. The freshness of green and white bedroom decor is like biting into a crisp green apple. Sprinkle seeds of dark wood or black accessories in to complete the fruit of your creation.
• 🎯Do you find it difficult to get up in the mornings? A zesty lime green bedroom might just do the trick to pull you out of your early slump! Go all out with matching accessories to really ramp up a positive get up and go outlook.
• 🎯Team shades of green with colours from the same side of the spectrum. Cool blue accessories work smoothly against a green canvas to make a calm and tranquil sleep space. The green background in this bedroom is textured by exposed brickwork, which brings added depth to the room design. The warm glow of LED perimeter lights accentuates the rugged surface.
• 🎯Accessorise with indoor plants. You don’t have to go out shopping around home decor outlets to accessorise your green bedroom design, just take a wander around your own home and gather up a flourishing array of houseplants to boost your new space.