selime
selime adlı kullanıcıdan daha fazla fikir
7sqVZVVP_ps.jpg (480×480)

7sqVZVVP_ps.jpg (480×480)

Yarn Pom-Pom Mobile for the Nursery in Rainbow Swirl (small)

Yarn Pom-Pom Mobile for the Nursery in Rainbow Swirl (small)

Без заголовка

Без заголовка

I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.

I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.

Passo a Passo de Lembrancinhas: Lembrancinha feito com post-it

Passo a Passo de Lembrancinhas: Lembrancinha feito com post-it

Give Aways für Kinder!

Give Aways für Kinder!

Einfache DIY Handy-Ladegerät Halter

Einfache DIY Handy-Ladegerät Halter

Cute (and Nostalgic!) Perler Bead Crafts - Use the plastic beads to make jewelry, key chains, coasters, or even DIY an tablet cover.

Cute (and Nostalgic!) Perler Bead Crafts - Use the plastic beads to make jewelry, key chains, coasters, or even DIY an tablet cover.

What is the number one most important rule of the summer? Stay hydrated. I don’t know about you, but 90 percent of the time I am holding a water bottle and the other 10 percent is spent constantly refilling it. But, eventually, you want to change the bottle. So what do you do with the old one? Throw it away, right? Wrong! Plastic bottles take a very long time to biodegrade (we’re talking hundreds or thousands of years).

What is the number one most important rule of the summer? Stay hydrated. I don’t know about you, but 90 percent of the time I am holding a water bottle and the other 10 percent is spent constantly refilling it. But, eventually, you want to change the bottle. So what do you do with the old one? Throw it away, right? Wrong! Plastic bottles take a very long time to biodegrade (we’re talking hundreds or thousands of years).

3D family tree! Perfect family craft too. #DIY #3D

3D family tree! Perfect family craft too. #DIY #3D