United Nations General Assembly

Collection by Waitt Institute

27 
Pins
 • 
11 
Followers
Waitt Institute
Quote on marine spatial planning.

Ted Waitt

Quote on marine spatial planning.

Quote on the Maldives being one of the most critical places to protect as one of the last remote, pristine islands left.

Ted Waitt

Quote on the Maldives being one of the most critical places to protect as one of the last remote, pristine islands left.

Quote on it being the time for climate action.

Ted Waitt

Quote on it being the time for climate action.

Quote on the Maldive's reliance on the oceans for sustenance and livelihoods, making them one of the most vulnerable countries to climate change.

President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih of the Maldives

Quote on the Maldive's reliance on the oceans for sustenance and livelihoods, making them one of the most vulnerable countries to climate change.

Quote on owing young people urgent action today to ensure their tomorrow.

President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih of the Maldives

Quote on owing young people urgent action today to ensure their tomorrow.

Quote on the ocean being the economy and moving towards blue economy ensures the Maldive's future sustainability.

President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih of the Maldives

Quote on the ocean being the economy and moving towards blue economy ensures the Maldive's future sustainability.

Quote on the facts that the ocean houses 80% of life on earth and is the largest carbon sink on the planet.

President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih of the Maldives

Quote on the facts that the ocean houses 80% of life on earth and is the largest carbon sink on the planet.

Quote on the pertinence of protecting 30% of the ocean and ensuring sustainable management of the remaining 70%

President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih of the Maldives

Quote on the pertinence of protecting 30% of the ocean and ensuring sustainable management of the remaining 70%

Quote on the future generation's right to live on planet earth.

President Sebastian Pinera of Chile

Quote on the future generation's right to live on planet earth.

Quote on making fishing sustainable.

President David W. Panuelo of the Federated States of Micronesia.

Quote on making fishing sustainable.